Good Waller/s Needed, Stroud/Gloucester area

Public and professional enquiries and services related to walling/dyking.

Good Waller/s Needed, Stroud/Gloucester area

Postby GilbertSL » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 am

I am looking for 1 or possibly 2 good wallers for about a 3 month period, starting now, or as soon as possible (please do contact me even if you cannot start until Christmas, it might still work).
This is work on the new services on the M5 at Brookthorpe, Glos.
The job is single face walling to a blockwork rear wall, mortared behind. Much of what remains will be built in guillotined stone. All blockwork is in place, all materials provided to the work area. Just get on & build.
It is a building site, mucky in places, & often loud with other trades.
Pay is piecework, on a good rate. A fair portion of the work will be under a large roof cover.
The most important thing to me is to find the right person/people to do a very smart job, to work cheerfully alongside the team I already have in place.
Please contact me by email. You will find my email on the 'contact' page of my website, which is
Those of you that I do not know, please have a look at the style of work that we do. We try to do very smart work. If you have any photos of your work that would be great.
If email is a problem, you can phone me during working hours on 07917 362047, but email is better, please.
Gilbert Stirling Lee
Gilbert Stirling Lee. Professional Waller / Walling Contractor. North Cotswolds. for more info (or click the globe under my picture)
Regular Subscriber
Regular Subscriber

Return to Walling Services Offered/Required