Work Wanted for Young Waller

Public and professional enquiries and services related to walling/dyking.

Work Wanted for Young Waller

Postby robbrum » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:03 am

Hello all,

My name is Robert Brumfitt, I am a 23 year old waller currently working with in West and North Yorkshire. I recently passed through the North Pennines AONB Dry Stone Walling apprenticeship obtaining my Initial and Intermediate craftsmen certificates as a result. At the moment I am working on Ilkley Moor but am looking to obtain more work across Yorkshire or the North of England, (I will consider work in all areas of the country though). If anyone knows of any work I would really appreciate the leads. If you want to know more you can visit my website at ********or contact me by phone or email which I will paste below. Thanks again for reading this.

Cheers
Rob.
robbrum

Re: Work Wanted for Young Waller

Postby Nigel » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi Rob, welcome along,

Can I ask you to read the forum rules here? Are a member of the DSWA? You should really be a professional member to advertise your business here.

It was at the top of the forum here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1472 so you should have seen it.

Drop me a PM when you are a member and we can get your email address and contact details back up on line, I cant see you on the professional register, let me know if I am looking in the wrong place.

Any Professional waller advertising here has paid their £100.00

If you would like access to the members area of the forum, please let me know by sending me a PM. You can do this by clicking on my name here and then going to where it says 'send private message'.

To show you are a member of the DWSA UK, please type the first two words on page 23 of the latest W&D (Issue 1 Spring 2014) into the subject of the PM and send it to me.

By doing this, I need know nothing about you and do not need access to the membership database, I will then make you a member of the 'full members' group, from then on you will see the members forum. This will also allow you to advertise your business here on the Forum.

Again, this has nothing to do with the office, please don't call them or email them, if you have lost your latest copy of the W&D, please PM me and we can work something out, although this may take a little longer.

Thanks,

Nigel.

P.S. If you cant see how to PM me, please reply here DONT PUT THE PASSWORD HERE THOUGH!/
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Nigel
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Walling Services Offered/Required