Members area

General information relating to this board.

Members area

Postby Nigel » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Dear all,

I have now set up a members only area on this forum.

You may well have noticed that there is a new user group titled 'full members' you will need to be part of this group and be a paid up member of the DSWA UK to have access to this area.

Please bear with me this week as I set this up, I will give you all instructions on how to get in to this area later in the week.

Should you wish to join in the fun but are not a member of the DSWA, please let me know. The Office will not be able to help you, so please don't ring them, this is a members forum run by members and we will organise everything from here.

Thanks,

Nigel.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Nigel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Members area

Postby Nigel » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 am

If you would like access to the members area of the forum, please let me know by sending me a PM. You can do this by clicking on my name here and then going to where it says 'send private message'.

To prove you are a member of the DWSA UK, please type the first word on page 23 of the latest W&D (Issue 1 Spring 2013) into the subject of the PM and send it to me.

By doing this, I need know nothing about you and do not need access to the membership database, I will then make you a member of the 'full members' group, from then on you will see the members forum.

Again, this has nothing to do with the office, please don't call them or email them, if you have lost your latest copy of the W&D, please PM me and we can work something out, although this may take a little longer.

Thanks,

Nigel.
Nigel
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Members area

Postby Nigel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 pm

If you would like access to the members area of the forum, please let me know by sending me a PM. You can do this by clicking on my name here and then going to where it says 'send private message'.

To show you are a member of the DWSA UK, please view the topic viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1374&p=6255#p6255 for the latest password

By doing this, I need know nothing about you and do not need access to the membership database, I will then make you a member of the 'full members' group, from then on you will see the members forum. This will also allow you to advertise your business here on the Forum.

Again, this has nothing to do with the office, please don't call them or email them, if you have lost your latest copy of the W&D, please PM me and we can work something out, although this may take a little longer.

Thanks,

Nigel.

P.S. If you cant see how to PM me, please reply here DONT PUT THE PASSWORD HERE THOUGH!

if you cant pm me, feel free to email me, drystonewalls (at) gmail dot com
Nigel
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Discussion Board