Stone wall required South of France

Public and professional enquiries and services related to walling/dyking.

Stone wall required South of France

Postby Adrian » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Stone wall required by builder in Provence. 3/4 weeks work. Travel and accommodation covered. Day rate to be agreed before travelling.
Job needs to be completed in next 3 months some flexibility. One or two people considered. Contact details adrianpassey@me.com
Adrian

Re: Stone wall required South of France

Postby IOANDOYLE » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm

hi there adrian,
my name is ioan doyle and i am a self employed waller from north Wales. I have a wide experience of most walling tasks and features and very keen and eager to wall in different areas, i have just done my first certification by the dswa and i am now working through for my master craftsman. The job opportunity sounds amazing and i would be very keen and am available to start. If you require a portfolio or photographs of my work i can send you some.
hope to speak soon

ioan Doyle
Walio cerrig sych/drystone walling
Rachub, North wales

ioanalundoyle@hotmail.com

IOANDOYLE

Postby FIELDWALLER » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Adrian, i'm just wondering if you have filled the vacancy yet? Im travelling down through france in the near future and the detour to Provence sounds like a nice plan. I have been walling for some time and am at my happiest with a good selection of stone and the sun on my back! I can provide photographs of previous work and the job im on currently, i am confident with all types of wall, freestanding, retaining etc etc, mortared or dry. Ok, hope to hear from you soon,
many thanks. Rob Field
FIELDWALLER

Postby DanButlin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:53 am

I would imagine that you have already found someone to build your wall, just in case you haven't feel free to contact me. Last year I spent a year working with wallers in Corsica and Provence having worked for Les Muraillers de Provence and l'Apare. I am a professional member of the dry stone walling association would be able to bring my business partner. I have a competant level of conversational French, it would also provide a great opportunity to catch up with my friends in Orange and Chataeu Neuf du Pape.

All the best

Dan Butlin
DanButlin

Postby JRMdrystonewalling » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 am

hello im jamie, im a dry stone waller in the north of England and is woundering if there is still a jod vacant? i have my level 1 dry stone waller's certificate, but have a lot of experance in wallling im building(building farm walls mostley) i work with cobble stone probley the haredest stnoe to work with i can send you photos of my work if required, if you are intrested contact me via e-mail marriottj89@hotmail.co.uk or by phonw 01325 255123.

thank you for takeing time to read this jamie marriott.
JRMdrystonewalling

Postby magic25 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 am

I love this so much, if someone could tell me how much will I be paying or how will it cost me to finish this drystone wall.
magic25

Return to Walling Services Offered/Required